Are you ready for summer 2017?
Joining our summer staff team is a great way to take the Bighorn experience to the next level. As a summer staff member, you will be given opportunities to see God working in and through your life in new and exciting ways. All of our summer staff rotate through positions that could possibly include: facilitator, technical adventure coordinator, cook’s assistant, dish washer, grounds keeper, administrative assistant, media support, and much more.
Dates to Know
- May 8th – Applications Due
- June 4th – Intern training starts
- June 9th – Staff training starts
- June 23rd – Staff training ends
- June 26th – First day of camp
- July 30th – 13/14 year old staff return home
- August 21-22 – Staff retreat
- August 23rd – All staff return home
New summer staff applicants are required to complete all three forms below (the references are filled out by a 3rd party). Returning summer staff do not need to complete references.
2017 Summer Staff Application
2017 Summer Staff Registration and Release
2017 Summer Staff Refference