Are you ready for summer 2018?
Cool, but we aren’t! Check back in January 2018 to get more information about applying for summer staff.
Joining our summer staff team is a great way to take the Bighorn experience to the next level. As a summer staff member, you will be given opportunities to see God working in and through your life in new and exciting ways. All of our summer staff rotate through positions that could possibly include: facilitator, technical adventure coordinator, cook’s assistant, dish washer, grounds keeper, administrative assistant, media support, and much more.
Dates to Know
- May – Applications Due
- Early June- Intern training starts
- Early June – Staff training starts
- Later June – Staff training ends
- Late June – First day of camp
- End of July – 13/14 year old staff return home
- Late August – Staff retreat
- Late August – All staff return home
New summer staff applicants are required to complete all three forms below (the references are filled out by a 3rd party). Returning summer staff do not need to complete references.
Available in January 2018
2018 Summer Staff Registration and Release
2018 Summer Staff Refference
Summer Intern Appliction Will be available in January 2018.